top emr software companies

INSTALLATIONS IN OVER 120 SPECIALTIES AND SUB-SPECIALTIES

practice management software

Benchmark Specialty Solutions

Meeting the needs of over 120 specialties and sub-specialties.

If your specialty is listed below, then Benchmark has developed content, workflow and interfaces very specific to your practice. Even better, Benchmark has already worked with physicians in your specialty and currently has multiple practices in your specialty utilizing Benchmark’s EHR. A call to these doctors will leave no doubt that Benchmark has experience, content and satisfied clients in your specialty. Click on your specialty to learn more.

Allergy and Immunology

Allergy and Immunology

cardiology emr

Cardiology

Dermatology, cardiology emr

Dermatology

Endocrinology

Endocrinology

Family Practice

Family Practice

Gastroenterology

Gastroenterology

General Surgery

General Surgery

Infectious Disease

Infectious Disease

Internal Medicine

Internal Medicine

Nephrology, internal medicine emr

Nephrology

Neurology

Neurology

Neurosurgery, family practice emr

Neurosurgery

Obstetrics | Gynecology | OBGYN

Obstetrics | Gynecology | OBGYN

Occupational Therapy

Occupational Therapy

Oncology / Hematology

Oncology / Hematology

Ophthalmology, family practice emr

Ophthalmology

Orthopedics

Orthopedics

Otolaryngology / ENT

Otolaryngology / ENT

Pediatrics

Pediatrics

Physical Medicine

Physical Medicine

Physical Therapy

Physical Therapy

Psychiatry & Behavioral Health

Psychiatry & Behavioral Health

Pulmonology

Pulmonology

Rheumatology

Rheumatology

Urgent Care

Urgent Care

Urology, internal medicine emr

Urology

   
       

We understand that each specialty is drastically different in the way you practice medicine. With Benchmark, there is no need to sift through irrelevant information or try to design content on your own. Our EHR will be delivered 85% specialty complete and our staff will work with you to customize the other 15% to your specific needs. Even your initial demo will be specialty specific. Contact Us to learn more.

Family Practice : Internal Medicine EMR :Cardiology EMR & More